Our E-mail Discussion List
BMCList is whatever you want it to be.
- It is an e-mail discussion list for BMCers, our
friends, and our families.
- But it is also for strangers.
- It is also for those who cannot agree.
- It's a Lesbigay MennoLink!
BMCList is used for:
- Sharing news and information
- Sharing concerns and calls to action
- Creating a warm and friendly cyber community
- Dialoging, witnessing, corresponding, hobnobbing,
BMCList is not just for BMCers. It is for you too. We love those who
just listen in.
BMCList is an unmonitored listserv that is a resource of the Brethren Mennonite Council for LGBT Interests (BMC). Many opinions are
expressed in BMC Link postings; however, no one posting represents the
views of BMC, the BMC Staff, or the Board of Directors. BMC provides this
cyberspace for GLBT persons and their supporters. Our hope is that conversations
on the Link will be respectful and honest with a sense of heartfelt concern
and care. For more information on BMC’s role in this list, please contact
the BMC Office at email@example.com.
There are two methods to join:
- Fill out the BMCList
- Send an e-mail message to
That's how easy it is!
The computer at groups.yahoo.com will send you more information about
What do I do after I join BMCList?
- You may want to start by just listening in ("lurking") for awhile.
This will give you a feel for how the group works together.
- When you are ready... introduce yourself. Tell the group all about
yourself. See instructions below on sending messages.
- If at anytime you need to leave the list, see the
instructions below regarding signing off.
How do I send message to BMCList?
Click below to send a message to everyone on the list..
Consider sending the following...
- Tell us what Lesbigay Anabaptists are thinking and doing in your hometown.
(We promise not to call it gossip.)
- Send everyone an action alert. Get everyone moving and shaking.
- Tell us how we can help you.
- Send everyone current events stuff about religion and sexual orientation.
- Send: Missives, Epistles, and Random Musings.
Signing off of BMCList
Send a message to
firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be removed from the list.